Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Telling Mom and Dad

Last weekend, we got to tell mom and dad and the family that they are going to be grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc. again! I wore my paper pregnant t-shirt on Thursday night after we got there (9/2/10) cause I couldn't wait any longer! Mom was totally suprised, and I told her all about it for probably an hour! The next morning she told me that she was so excited to get to tell her girlfriends (who were all adding or had just added new grandchildren to their families)! It made me so happy to see her so excited!! We went for a walk and told Laura and Josh (aunt and uncle) on Friday night. I kinda felt sad because I know that they are waiting to adopt too, and I didn't want to make them feel bad... All the family came over Sunday night to have a garbage can meal over the fire and we got to tell them too! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment