Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Blowing Kisses

I started blowing kisses to our little girl the last time we were in PA.
Just today, I found this poem that says just how I feel...

Kisses in the Wind
Author Unknown
I hold you in my heart and touch you in my dreams.
You are here each day with me, at least that's how it seems.
I know you wonder where we are.. what's taking us so long.
But remember child, I love you so and God will keep you strong.
Now go outside and feel the breeze and let it touch your skin...
Because tonight just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in His hand until I can be with you.
I promise you my darling, I'm doing all that I can do.
Very soon you'll have a family for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always, I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God wrap you in His arms and hold you very tight.
And let angels bring the kisses that I send to you each night.

No comments:

Post a Comment