Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Some exciting news!!!!!

Just received this email from CAS!

July 28, 2011
Dear Moldova Families,


We realize that the last several months have been difficult ones for families as they anxiously await news from Moldova regarding the accreditation process and when the program will once again begin processing adoptions. We wanted to take this opportunity to share some positive news with you.

We have been informed that the regulations for agency accreditation have been approved in Moldova. The next step is that these regulations will be published in the official monitor, which is the government paper. Agencies can then submit applications for reaccreditation. This is a major step in the process and CAS looks forward to submitting an application to the Ministry of Labor, Social Protection and the Family as soon as possible.

We thank you for your patience and understanding and will continue to keep you posted regarding the status of the program.

Sincerely,
CAS Moldova Program Team

I have to admit, I have been pretty down about how long it may take to get everything moving again... So, I guess that's why I was shocked to get this email so soon!  I wasn't trusting God very much at all... I guess seeing some of what Romania was like, I didn't have much faith that it would open again... I'm SOOOOO excited!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment