Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Lilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

a beginning

A year or two ago, I remember a disturbing dream that I had. I don't remember much, but I remember being in a hospital (I think) and searching for my child. It was mine, but I couldn't find her. I woke up knowing that it was an adoption dream. I wish that I would have written down the date... maybe it was the day she was born... Somewhere out there, another mom is having or has had our little girl. I've prayed for that mom and that little someone that we don't know yet. I have dreamed of adopting probably since I was a little girl. After trips to Romania and seeing the orphans there, I wanted to help. Jason agreed that he thought it was the right thing to do maybe a year ago. We've been waiting for the right time, and now it is getting close! I have looked online so many times, but lately I've narrowed it down to a country and a couple choices of agencies. Beginning this week, I started asking questions. I sent a message to some people who adopted in our church. She told me to check out Yahoo groups, and I joined one for Moldova!! I just got accepted today, and a couple people have helped us understand more already! I saw a little video listed in there today, and it made me cry when I saw the little girl on the plane with her Mom! Someday, that will be us! VIDEO LINK Actually, the girls made me start looking things up and talking to Jas about it again. They have been talking a lot about when we would "get another kid" and "Have you ordered a kid yet?" So funny to hear what they think! Anyway, we are on our way, and I'm excited to meet our new little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment